So this is my first attempt EVER at blogging ANYTHING - So please be patient with me. Im not sure what im doing or where I am supose to start! Sounds like the beginning to a regular day with me (lol) *Grabs Cappichino...*
So I guess I should start at the beginning. Which could be alot of different things but I guess it is best to make it the day Cory proposed to me. My Engagement Day:
It was our son Lucas's Second birthday party. All our friends and family were there. Right after Lucas's last present was opened Cory called everyones attention. He said thanks for joing us we have one last present to open and Im sure glad you are all here for it. At this point I was like WHAT?! We JUST opened the last present what is he talking about?!? So As I turned to ask if he was on glue ( to which now I regret thinking lol ) I turned to find him down on one knee. I didnt know what to say - Littlerly! I just stood there for what I thought was a few seconds turned out to be about five minutes. The Ring was BEAUTIFUL! All I could do was stare at it. And then somewhere in my head I hear my dad say " You're supose to say Yes, Jen!" That snapped me out of it. YES YESS!! YESSSS! So from there all I remember was shaking. Yes, Shaking. Violently actually LOL well not violently but I definatly had uncontrolable hand shakes.. Can a seisure effect just your hand? ... So Come this point Im in heaven. My Soulmate asked me to be his wife. And everyone was there for it. I could not ask for more!
The fact that afterward I was told how he had previously asked my dad for my hand and had a long conversation with my dad really made me happy especially that he asked my fathers permission which I'm sure make my fathers day! I should have known my father was in on it when he got up and took the engagement photos as it was happening ! LOL
I love the fact that my engagement ring was custom made just for me! It was made to order and has never been on anyone elses finger! I love how special that makes it! :) .. So thats about it for the engagement.. thanks for not reading ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment